Simplify Your Visit
Download and Complete Your Forms
NVRH is accepting donations for Veterinary Care Foundation
Donate to the Veterinary Care Foundation
We are excited to announce a new Charitable Donation Fund which will allow NVRH to financially assist owned and loved companion animals needing emergency medical treatment. We have set up and funded a Charitable Donation Fund through Veterinary Care Foundation. The Veterinary Care Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) which means that all donations made are tax-deductible. 100% of the donations will go directly to pets needing emergency medical care at NVRH! Our goal is to continually build, use and replenish our Charitable Donation Fund so that we can provide financial assistance to pets in need on a regular basis.
Who can qualify for the Charitable Donation Fund?
- Owned animals needing emergency medical care
- The owned animal has a good prognosis with recommended medical treatment
- Pet owner has applied for Care Credit and exhausted all other methods of payment such as: personal credit cards, personal check, cash, donations from family and friends
- Pet owner is in a financial crisis
- Client is elderly and unable to pay for treatment
- Assist the safety services animal. For example: seeing eye dog
- Client is foreclosed on and requires assistance
- Pet owner is able to provide a financial deposit of $150.00 unless they have experienced:
- Local disaster such as: fire, flood, etc.
- Client is in a family violence situation
Click Here to Donate Online or
Donations can also be mailed to:
Veterinary Care Foundation
16550 NW 46th St.
Morriston, FL 32668